Registration and Admission Process
Admission is open to all children subject to the admission rules of Alpha International School. Admission procedure usually starts in the first week of December. We are seeing a growing interest among a large number of parents seeking admission to ANIS,Mysore.
• Submit the completed application form along with the following documents.
o Copy of Birth Certificate
o Copy of Aadhar card
o Three passport size photograph of the student
o Copy of 2 years academic progress report from the previous school (applicable only for Grade 2 & above)
o Parents may submit the duly filled-in forms at the school
Transfer Certificate (in original) in the case of those seeking Transfer Admission (Class 2 and above)
The student and both the parents should be present at the time of admission
- Those who wish to admit their ward/s should collect the registration forms from the school office submit at the office before the closure of registrations
- The first priority is for siblings. Applications from siblings are more than twice the number of seats available.
- Priority for admission is also listed for alumni of our school. As you are aware, Children of the alumni group are also many.
- The next preference is for nationally mobile group including central services and other transferable services of India.
- Applications for admission to any class will be considered ONLY based on vacancies arising in the particular class.
- In other classes admission will depend upon the vacancies likely to arise on account of withdrawal due to parent's transfer.
- To have an effective teaching learning process, we maintain limited class strength. Considering the limited number of seats available, it is expected that those who seek admission will realize and understand the constraints the institution faces. The disappointment of not getting admission should not become a matter of unhappiness among parents.
- Admissions to Classes 2 to 9 are finalized based on the performance in the written admission test conducted in the month of Jan/Feb. Normally some classes will have no vacancies at all.
- Exerting any influence for admission directly or indirectly will be a disqualification.
- For the selected applicants, there will be an interview with the Principal. The original documents have to be submitted for verification during the interview.
Absence without leave is seriously viewed and in case of ten consecutive dates of absence the name of the pupil shall be struck off the rolls. He / She Would be re-admitted after he /she has paid all the due with fresh, admission fee and that too at the discretion of the principal.
- For leave or absence, a letter must be sent to the Class Teacher by the parent and also a note made in the diary.
- All students are expected to attend class on the opening day after each of the vacations and on the closing daybefore the vacations. Absence because of sickness must be supported with a medical certificate.
- Students attending the school after suffering from an infectious disease such as measles, Chickenpox, cholera, mumps, whooping cough etc. must produce a fitness certificate from an authorised doctor.
The school doctor's opinion is to be respected.